- Family oriented skiing for all ages and abilities
- Three peaks, including the highest peak in Utah
- Consistently good dry snow conditions
- Snowboarding, tubing park and 640 skiable acres
- Vertical drop 1,319 feet
Brian Head Ski Resort encompasses three mountains – Giant Steps (10,920 feet) and Navajo Peaks (10,300 feet) which are connected via the town shuttle system, and Brian Head Peak (11,307 feet) which is accessed using the Express Snow Cat. It offers consistently good "dry" snow conditions with varying terrains.
- 640 acres
- 9 lifts (6 chair, 3 surface)
- Vertical Drop 1,319 feet
- 65 runs
- Longest run 1.24 miles
- Terrain Difficulty – 30% Easy, 40% Medium, 30% Hard
Brian Head Utah Ski Resort offers a fun park, 4 terrain parks, a kid's camp for day care, junior ski school, adult ski school, snowboarding and a snow tubing park, considered the "Best in the West".
Navajo Lodge has restaurants, equipment rentals and shopping at the High Mountain Outfitters. The base lodge at the main ski Brian Head Resort provides a further choice of dining options, shops and a great outdoor deck for watching the fun.
Brian Head Ski Resort UT
329 South Highway 143
P.O. Box 190008
Brian Head, UT 84719
Phone: 866-930-1010 or 866-930-1010
Email General info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ski School: email@example.com