Ski Lift Tickets 2017-2018
|Weekend Half Day||$48||$35|
*Holiday: Dec 16 - Jan 1, Jan 13-15, Feb 17-19.
Child is 12 and under.
Senior is 65 and over.
Summer Chairlift Rates 2017:
- Adults (13-64) - $12
- Children (4-12) - $8
Summer Mountain Bike Lift Rates 2017:
- All Day -$39
There are many great benefits to skiing Brian Head:
- With 53 great ski runs and over 400 inches of fresh snow each season, you won't have a lack of skiing opportunity.
- Five triple lifts and one double lift to get quickly moving.
- Family fun with children under six skiing free and available daycare.
- There are two separate mountains, and plenty of novice slopes.
- Plenty of groomed trails for you cross-country skiers.
- Easy driving access from Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Southern California.
- Lots of other winter activities you can enjoy as well such as ice-skating, snowshoeing and tubing. Even go for a ride on a horse-drawn sleigh.
- You can and should visit the nearby National Park sights, such as Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
For more information on dates, pricing, and details, visit the Brian Head Resort website.