- Bryce National Park is open all year round 24/7, weather permitting
- The Visitor Center is open daily from 8am
- Admission fees start at $12 for a 7-day pass and include rides on the park shuttle
Bryce Canyon National Park is open every day of the year, 24 hours a day, weather permitting. There may be temporary road closures due to heavy snowfall and road maintenance.
The Visitor Center and fee booths are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Price of admission is for 7 days and includes unlimited use of the park’s shuttle.
- Private vehicle with all passengers – $25
- One individual on foot, bicycle or motorcycle – $12
- Persons 15 and younger are free
- Annual Pass - $30 valid for 12 months from time of purchase. This covers everyone in the vehicle and immediate family accompanying on foot, bicycle or motorcycle.
Location and Contact Information
The Visitor Center is 1½ miles along Hwy 63, after the national park boundary.
Visitor Center Operating Hours
- Summer (May to September): 8am - 8pm
- Fall (October): 8am - 6pm
- Winter (November to March): 8am - 4:30pm
- Spring (April): 8am - 6pm
Best Time to Visit
The best months to visit Bryce National Park are between April and June, and September through October, when the temperatures are moderate and the weather is good. Due to the altitude, daytime highs even in July and August are only in the 80s. In January temperatures range from 9-39F.