- Brian Head Resort offers some of the best skiing in the USA
- Ski season runs from mid November to mid April
- Brian Head is ideal for both downhill and cross country skiing with 8 chairlifts, 63 ski runs and 650 acres of terrain
- Cross country skiing is popular within the Bryce Canyon National Park
Visitors with all levels of ski experience will find plenty to enjoy at Brian Head. This family friendly resort has a long ski season from mid November to mid April and is ideal for both downhill and cross country skiing.
Where to go Downhill Skiing:
- Brian Head Resort - 8 chairlifts, 63 ski runs, 650 acres of skiable terrain.
Where to go Cross Country Skiing:
- Brian Head Resort
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Ruby’s Inn, Bryce Canyon City - Ski right out of your hotel door at Ruby’s Inn. Follow trails through the forests of Ponderosa Pines.