- Boulder UT is located on Hwy 12 between Escalante and Torrey, at the intersection with the Burr Trail
- Boulder is a small town with a choice of motels, lodges in the town and several campgrounds nearby
- Anasazi State Museum is an interesting local attraction
- Bryce Canyon is 80 miles southwest of Boulder along Hwy 12
Boulder UT is a small town of around 200 population surrounded by some of the state’s most stunning natural beauty. It makes a perfect base for exploring the amazing natural attractions of the area such as Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument and Bryce Canyon itself.
Boulder Utah is located on Hwy 12 between Escalante and Torrey at the intersection with the Burr Trail. It is 149 miles east of Cedar City.
Boulder is a small town which swells with tourists during the summer months. There is a choice of chain hotels, motels and lodges in the town and several campgrounds in the surrounding area. It has several cafés and good restaurants.
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic drives
- Anasazi State Museum - local
- Free roaming buffalo in the Henry Mountains - 35 miles
- Capitol Reef National Park – 36 miles
- Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument – 42 miles
- Kodachrome Basin State Park – 60 miles
- Boulder Mountain – 67 miles
Bryce Canyon is 80 miles southwest of Boulder along Hwy 12. It is one of the ten most scenic drives in the US, passing through Escalante, Henrieville and Tropic along the journey to Bryce Canyon National Park.