- Brian Head UT is the highest resort town in the US
- It is located 89 miles drive west of Bryce Canyon National Park and 32 miles from Cedar City
- Brian Head Utah is one of the top winter sports destinations with a peak elevation of 11,300 feet
- Brian Head is in the center of Utah’s national parks
Brian Head Utah is a high resort town with a base elevation of 9,600 feet and a peak of 11,300 feet. Its altitude makes it one of the top winter sports destinations in the US and is very family friendly.
Brian Head is in the center of Utah’s national parks, 3 hours from Las Vegas and 4 hours drive from Salt Lake City.
Brian Head is a modern resort town packed with amenities. It offers top class lodge/hotel accommodation and a good choice of restaurants and bars.
Alpine and cross country skiing
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – 5 miles
- Dixie National Forest – 25 miles
- Cedar City – 32 miles
- Kodachrome Basin State Park – 49 miles
From Brian Head follow Hwy 143 north for 13 miles. Head north on I-15 and take exit 95. Follow Hwy 20/ Hwy 89 to Panguitch then take Hwy 12 for 13.5 miles. Turn right on Hwy 63 and follow signs into Bryce Canyon National Park. Total journey 89 miles.