- St George is Utah’s largest city
- It is located at Exit 8 on I-15, 50 miles south of Cedar City
- Makes a great base for visiting Zion National Park, Pine Valley, Bryce Canyon and the Dixie National Forest
- There are plenty of restaurants and motels to suit all budgets in this sizeable town with camping and RV resorts close by
St George is Utah’s largest city. Well located on the I-15 it makes a great base for exploring the surrounding red rock cliffs, national parks and monuments. This historic town has mild winters with winter sports nearby.
St George UT is on exit 8, I-15, 50 miles south of Cedar City and close to Zion National Park, Pine Valley, Bryce Canyon and the Dixie National Forest.
There are plenty of motels to suit all budgets in this sizeable town with camping and RV resorts close by. A choice of outfitters offer tours to nearby attractions. The town has plenty of eateries from burger chains to upmarket grills and Asian cuisine.
- Balloon Flights
- Guided Tours
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Zion National Park
- Red Mountain Spa
- Brigham Young’s Winter Home
- Family Fun Center, St George Utah
- Gunlock State Park
- Quail Creek State Park
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum
- Snow Canyon State Park
- St George Dinosaur Discover Center
- St George Musical Theater
From Bryce Canyon travel west on Hwy 12 and Hwy 14 to Cedar City. Join I-15 then travel south to Exit 8, St George. Total journey 134 miles.